Welcome to Creality 3D Products Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05mm.
- PETG Filament: every roll of the filament is neatly wound on the spool, which enables a smooth printing process with less feeding issues.
- Consistent Diameter and Result: Made of quality material, the Creality PETG Filament can produce 3d parts with consistent results and fine details.
- Easy to Print: PETG filament requires minimal printing skill and experience, which makes it a good option for both 3d printing beginners and experts.
- Wide Application: PETG Filament is an ideal 3D printer material for printing functional objects which might experience sustained or sudden stress, such as mechanical parts, printer parts, and protective components.
|Best printing temperature||195-230℃||195-230℃||230-270℃|
How to Keep PETG from Warping
It is important when printing PETG that your first layer adheres to the printing bed.
1. Bed Leveling & Nozzle Height
- Your bed must be properly leveled.
- Your nozzle height must be set correctly. (distance between the nozzle and bed)
For optimal results, it is recommended that you pre-heat the build plate to 80°C at least 10 minutes before 3D printing PETG. Preheating will help to ensure the bed is evenly heated and increase the ambient temperature to minimize the risk of warping.
3. Use Adhesives
- With PVA glue you just spread a thin, even layer on your build plate. The same principle goes for other products.
- Beware that some solutions may create too strong of a bed adhesion on certain build plates, making it difficult to remove 3D prints without damaging the build surface.