Welcome to Creality 3D Products Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05mm.
PLA (Polylactic acid) is an environmentally friendly material that can easy to be degraded and without the smell. It is a thermoplastic aliphatic polyester made of renewable resources like corn or starch. Its extrusion-temperature is much lower than ABS and most often doesn't require a heated bed. It is the " default " recommended material for many desktop 3D printers. It has the following characteristics:
1. Good toughness high strength, high stiffness
2. No block nozzle, good stick hotbed, a smooth PLA used
3. Low shrinkage, thermoforming dimensional stability
4. Accurate diameter: 1.75mm, variations + /-0.05mm, roundness +/-0.03mm?
1. Specification 1.75mm
2. Vacuum packaging, net weight 1.0KG.
3. Marble texture.
4. The printing temperature is 200-230 degrees.
5. The bottom plate temperature is 60-80 degrees or no heating.