- 100% borosilicate glass
- Borosilicate glass material has excellent thermal and chemical properties compared to soda-lime glass.
- It is resistant to cracking as a result of direct high heat
- Placed on top of your build plate, it can be held in place with binder clips or thermal pads.
- Applicable for CR-X/CR-10/CR-10S Pro/CR-10S Pro V2/CR-10 V2 3D Printer any 3D printer with print bed size 300*300mm
Temperature settings for different filaments:
2. Flexible filament: 50-70ºC
3. ABS:100-125ºC ( 110ºC is recommended )
4. PC:100-130ºC ( 120ºC is recommended )
5. Nylon:90-120ºC ( 110ºC is recommended )
6. PP:100-130ºC ( 120 ºC is recommended )
7. PETG: 50-70ºC
How to clean the glass bed?
- Heat the bed to 70℃ until the leftover material is as soft and easy to remove as possible.
- Use the scraper to remove any residue.
- Scrub the glass with warm water.
- Do not scrub the glass platform with alcohol, it will damage the surface coating that increases adhesion. We recommend cleaning with water.
1 x Glass Print Build Plate