Welcome to Creality 3D Products Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05mm.
PLA (Polylactic acid) is an environmentally friendly material that can easy to be degraded and without the smell. It is thermoplastic aliphatic polyester made of renewable resources like corn or starch. Its extrusion-temperature is much lower than ABS and most often doesn't require a heated bed. It is the " default " recommended material for many desktop 3D printers. It has the following characteristics:
• Good toughness high strength, high stiffness
• No block nozzle, good stick hotbed, a smooth PLA used
• Low shrinkage, thermoforming dimensional stability
•Accurate diameter: 1.75mm, variations + /-0.05mm, roundness +/-0.03mm
1) Diameter tolerance is within ±0.02
2) The regular PLA in the market is very brittle, Our PLA is modified with more flexible and can store at least one years
3) Several times tougher than regular PLA resulting in improved strength and impact resistance
4) Superb layer bonding
5) High rigidity. Good glossiness.