Emballage parfait, livraison rapide, montage et prise en main très simple....
DIRECTION RH S.
Delivery ok, use ok! I am happy!
This is my first 3D printer and so far I like it. Everything was working and included in the box. I found the bed leveling instructions a little confusing once the printer was assembled. I recommend finding and watching videos instead. My first print of the test dog was very nice. Now I have a lot to learn about 3D printing in general, but it feels like I have a very solid machine to work with.
I think you should do the same setup for the cr10 s4 and the cr10 s5
I have absolutely loved this printer from day one, was printing within the hour of assembling. Had a minor issue arise and customer service was prompt and my part was under warranty. Will purchase another ASAP!
Got up and running in not time, once I had the time. Very easy to use the Cura slicer and the Repetier slicer verifier. I had looked up some add-ons to print for the 10S and found many out there. Thus my first prints were using the PLA provided and used AquaNet hairspray for holding parts to the bed. Here are a few prints I did (nozzle holder, filament clips, drone support and, the printer is working on the nozzle holder cover in the back).
Quite impressed how it self levels.
Out of the box, one needs to adjust the nozzle height. Once completed, prints are very nice. I tend to watch the first few layers to make sure the print develops a good base. Then I can walk away for the rest of the time.
After this it will be a tool holder.
Just received the ch-10s pro two days ago and I love it. Had to try out the restart on my first print as the extruder gear was not instald properly from the factory. You need to up your game in the QA Dept. I bought an Ender 3 Pro one month ago and love it too. I will be using them to print hands for children in Panama. Now all I have to do is get a couple more to use for myself !
Ive put about 100 hours through this printer and am satisfied. The prints are clean and consistent when i go through the hassle of setting it up for every print. I have a few issues that i can't resolve:
1) the capacitive sensor for bed leveling is inconsistent. It needs to be tuned every time. Defeats the purpose of having it. It is inaccurate and drifts all over the place. An inductive or even a limit switch would produce far better results.
2)the x axis gantry is crooked. The left side sags. I adjust it and set it but there is too much misalignment on the machine and as soon as the steppers release the left side sags again. If i level my bed with the gantry straight it throws off the level as soon as the steppers release. Ive given up having it level and just level the bed to where the gantry naturally rests. This will skew tall parts slightly but there's not much i can do.
3) bed is warped. The center is higher than the outsides. Hot and cold i experience the same warp. Many people have experienced this. The mesh bed leveling should fix this but the capacitive sensor is inaccurate so i get mixed results on my first layer always.
4) the build plate inner v slot bearings have no adjustment. Mine are far too tight and i have no way of adjusting them. The bearings are already wearing bad. I had to buy spares to keep on hand and this will be a common repair.
Overall there are a lot of premium features on this machine and the prints are beautiful, but creality shot themselves in the foot when they put a cheap sensor on the machine that plays such a vital role. A belt linking the z axis rods would solve the crooked gantry but i wont be able to retrofit one. The gantry alignment issues could be solved with an extra eccentric nut on both sides. Small details like this would have made this machine worthy or the price tag. Now i need to either live with the constant tweaking or make modifications.
The print quality so far has been exceptional, just remember to adjust the bed leveling sensor to the correct Z height and you should be good.
Upgraded from original CR 10 with many upgrades (Auto leveling, Dampers, Dual Z, Magnetic bed, Bed isolation, Extruder etc...), this machine includes all my previous upgrades but in a sleek and confined look/way. A bit more expensive than your CR 10 S but worth every penny! BTW, I am printing flexible filament in the pic for my first time ever. Works great with the right settings!
Good printer very pleased with it. I thought it would have a glass bed, but it has an aluminium bed. Automatic bed leveling works well. I struggled a bit with the test print not sticking to the bed, but after increasing the beds temperature to 70 deg C it stuck well and came out perfect. Unfortunately it arrived with a broken spool holder, but I was able to fix it with superglue. Shipping was a bit expensive and if I had waited a bit longer I could have gotten it for a cheaper total price in my country (South Africa)
Timothy P. Oliver
This printer ROCKS! It does everything I could ask for. I have 3 Ender 3 Pros as well, but this this is like a luxury car compared to other printers. Filament sensor, auto level, the list goes on. The only downside would be a glass bed, but have been printing great so far. It was an easy assembly, well packed and great customer service. Couldn't ask for much more! Great job on this one Creality!
The CRS 10S Pro is what I expected from viewing previous reviews of the product. The new Controller card makes a nice difference in operation. The Auto Leveling mode is an exceptional improvement. The quiet operation is very nice as well.
1. When I received the 10S Pro, there was a Leadscrew Bushing screw loose in the box along with its lock washer. I had to search for missing parts, and try to figure out where they went.
2. The X axis cross bar was installed with the right side shifted upward by about 3 mm. When adjusting the initial height using the 100 mm spacer, the right side was always higher. When I adjusted the right side per the instructions, it would always cause the left side to lower. If I forced the adjustment, it would bind the right side stepper operation. The solution was to ignore the a right side 100 mm adjustment, and let it float.
After giving up on getting both side fitted using the 100 mmw, I then proceeded with the Bed Leveling procedure, which worked fine, compensating for the mechanical X axis cross bar extrusion misadjustment. The resulting 3D print results do not seem to be affected by the above mechanical problem, with the Auto Leveling operation doing its job.
Overall, the 10S Pro is working fine, but the QC problem made me feel bad about my purchase. I need to remove the bottom cover to check to see if any wires are not secured, or if there are any hardware washers or screws that have come loose inside.
3. The filament out sensor is nice, but it is unclear how to continue with new filament after the the previous has gone through the sensor, and cannot be reached.
4. When starting a print, the Nozzle always goes to the center of the bed and does its initial leveling check. However, the always leaves a bit of filament sticking up on the center of the bed. I need to figure out if I can change the Gcode so it does this initial adjustment outside the central print area in one of the corners.
Nonetheless, with all the issues that I mentioned above, the 10S Pro is a very nice 3D printer that seems to produce consistent printing results. Also... I��m using FreeCAD and Simplify3D in
Juste un peu de gal??re pour r??gler le plateau mais apr??s c'est vraiment top !
Two bolts from z axis Guidance were Loose. in drop in Fall in the Electronics Housing. I saw it before i switched in Power. Everything Else was fine!
tr??s bon produit. Qualit?? d??impression super. montage et r??glage assez simple. Je recommande.